About Koti Resorts, Shimla Hills
Koti Resort built on a knoll 15 km further from Shimla on Mashobra Naldhera Road at a height of 6600 feet above sea level gives you the most spectacular view of the Himalayas. With apple orchards & jungle nearby it's an ideal place for that exclusive holiday.
The Resort has 54 elegantly furnished spacious rooms built along a lawn with each room offering a breathtaking view of the forest aglow with the setting sun. Gently draw the curtains & nature transponds you into the timeless world of peace & tranquility.
The dining hall with its majestic setting lends enchantment to a cozy meal. Its sun decks are an ideal place to enjoy a lazy late morning breakfast. The Resort serves Indian, Chinese, Continental & Mexican cuisine.
A favorite of many corporate our conference hall of 2,200 square feet can accommodate groups up to 250 pax. The conference hall is fully equipped with all modern audio & visual aids with internet connection.
- Indoor solar heated swimming pool.
- Kindly note: Guests will need to bring their own proper swimming costumes. Koti Resort reserves the right to allow only guests with proper swimming costume to use the pool. The use of pool will not be available in the months of October to March owning to weather conditions.
- Table tennis, snookers & video play stations.
- Swings & slides for little children.
- Provision for out door games like soft ball cricket, badminton, volley ball etc:
- Open air Hi Fi DJ
- Ample Car Parking for Cars & Buses
- A designated activity manger
- Doctor on call.
- Special arrangement for car wash
- All major credit cards accepted.